The new self-assessment tool giving you confidence in your health and safety management systems.
BSI Health & Safety Quick-Check is the NEW online and PDA-accessible occupational health and safety product from BSI British Standards. It has been developed so that you have an efficient and effective means of checking how your occupational health and safety management system measures up.
BSI Health & Safety Quick-Check uses a series of questions to interrogate your occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system against best practice standards such as BS OHSAS 18001. It helps you to identify where your occupational health and safety management system is working well and where the system needs attention.
BSI Health & Safety Quick-Check - What it can do for you
- Provide you with a series of questions to help you through a comprehensive review of your OH&S management system
- Give you an appreciation of how your OH&S management system is performing against the standard BS OHSAS 18001
- Give you access to the relevant standards and guidance so that you have the latest information at your fingertips either on your desktop or hand-held device
- Help you identify OH&S risks and gaps so that you can improve and amend your policy to ensure that your organization follows best practice
- Add value to your business by demonstrating good governance.
|1.||A series of questions, broken down into 16 discrete sections referencing the recognized standard BS OHSAS 18001||6.||No need to complete the assessment in one sitting. You can work through the assessments at your own pace and you can retrieve them at any time, giving you flexibility of use|
|2.||For each question you have the option to add any comments or evidence||7.||An auto-generated summary and recommendations function in the form of two types of reports – detailed report and report summary|
|3.||Easy to understand and user-friendly web-based software – all you need is a browser and access to the internet|
|4.||Direct electronic access to a library of the full-text standards and guidance||8.||Available online and accessible through your PC or on a hand-held PDA – an easy and convenient tool for use in different locations and across sites.|
|5.||Assessments can be stored and updated as required||9.||Technical support team to help you with any training or technical issues you may encounter during your subscription|